Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our First KOA


We've all seen KOAs. Interesting little pieces of temporary civilization wedged between a cornfield and a railroad track (or some such structures), all within sight of the highway.

Yep. We've seen 'em, too. And, until this afternoon, we'd always driven by. We had no reason to stop. But, tonight, for the first time ever, the cute little red teepee on the yellow background is home.

And, you know what? It's nice!

With water, electricity, cable, wireless and a level place to park, we can't complain.

1 comment:

John B. said...

I love your blogs and I'm sorry I never got around to setting one up for our trip to Australia. Nevertheless, we had a great trip and if we ever get our pictures on an online album I'll let you know.

Have a great camping trip! I'll be watching.

John